quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

The Wanderer above the Mists

E porque acho que chegou a altura de dizer em repeat... Hoje digo em repeat. Hoje peço em repeat.

Can you wait there for so long?
Can you be there if I fall?
Can you fall and stay strong?
Can you dry your eyes and laugh?
Can you show me your heart once more?
Can you breathe a new life now?
Can I freeze this moment with you?
Can my hand fix your heart and you?
Did you ever touch the ground?
Can we sing 'out of time' in repeat, and look both of us underneath?
Or forget and reset?
Cause the beat will change your life,
and the sweat will turn you on,
and your veins will shine outside.
In Repeat by The Gift

Sê todo em cada coisa. Põe quanto és no mínimo que fazes. Assim serei. Deixem-me ser e prometo que assim serei. E sê-lo-ei em repeat...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário