quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Frozen world

I used to believe in beautiful mountains raising their heights upon the sky.
I used to believe in clouds and flowers and trees and rainbows and senses and all those nice storms which frighten us, but always make us smile.
I used to believe in will and strength and roads and paths.
I used to believe in people and actions and smiles.
I used to believe in tears, all those warm tears.
I used to believe in noise and silence and voices calling empty names.
I used to believe that we could make the difference.
I used to believe that you would always be here standing for me.
I used to believe that I could bring you back and release you from your pain.
I used to believe that you could bring me back and release me from my pain.
I used to believe that we would run and laugh and drive until the end.
I used to believe that all things would make sense. I used to believe that you could understand.
I used to believe in you.
I used to believe in myself.

But now, I just found that, somehow, you were never here, as I dreamt. Now, there is just this frozen world left and all these frozen eyes and all these frozen tears and all these frozen smiles. All this frozen silence. This frozen emptiness.

Will you ever look me in the eyes? Will you ever care? Will you ever listen? Will you ever care to listen? Will you ever understand? Will you ever care to look me deep inside? Will you ever notice when I am not around? Will you ever miss me? Will you ever come to know me? Will you ever be here standing for me? Will you ever believe me? Will you ever trust me? Will you ever show yourself? Will you ever remember me?

Please, bring me back all my beliefs. Keep me warm and safe. Show me some relief.

Life is such a short road. Will you ever miss me? Will you ever be here?

And will you ever call my name?

20/10 - IIB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário